Friday, July 2, 2010

When is the Best Time To Buy A Computer

This is something that a lot of parents seem to think about come this time of year, and trust me when I say, it is a great train of thought! My own Mom has even asked if they have sales on computers at all during the year.

Now, I have always noticed that there are two times of years that have a great sale on electronics, computers in general. This would be Back to School and Black Friday.

The question is, which one has a better deal? I have read up on this subject, and I believe that this would be Back To School time.

Now, I know what your next question is, Which Computer is Best for Me?

Well, that depends on what you want in your computer and what you are willing to spend.

Now, for gaming, I would go with Alienware. Of course another great option is HP Pavilion . They work well with the Sims 3 series of games, and most Sims 3 players highly recommend the HP for the game.

Now, if you are just looking for something that will do everything including games, but you don't want to pay for an Apple. Then why not get a Dell. They are top of the line and definitely not uber expensive!

Keep in mind, that you must get a printer to go with that computer. A great brand is Epson or even a Canon .

Just remember that whatever your choice, do your own research on the brand and be sure to test drive your computer. You want to be sure it is a fit for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment