Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Point Is...

In the light of the world these days, going to college is almost a mandatory phase in our lives. Yet, it is so expensive for one to actually attend the school of their choice. Yes, community college is a great alternative, but most of us are finding that in order to get by in life we need to attend a four year College. This is difficult for some if they do not have the grades or if they do not hold a traditional high school diploma.

I for one am a GED holder, and HAVE been accepted into a top rate college with out having to attend community college. I applied to four schools, one of which having lax admission policy. I was denied three of the four, that included the lax admission school. I was accepted to my first choice, the hardest of the four to get into, and not to mention ranked in the top 20 of Mid Western Colleges.

I shall, for the next four years, document my adventure through Elmhurst College. I hope to share the opinions of fellow classmates and of course have photos' available to you!

1 comment: